Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Princess and the Frog (2009)

Adorable little film. It's hard for me to butt it up against the best that Disney has produced, but it's very very close. I'd say that if all the great Disney films were invited to a party, this one would certainly be on the guest list, AND, it wouldn't feel the least bit awkward to be in such grand company.

Songs weren't too memorable. I found myself humming Randy Newman's "Strange Things" from Toy Story after the film. Not the best sign, but at least I remembered who composed the songs, right?

Overall, it works as a great film for kids, and animation fans alike. A worthy effort.

Buy?: Probably later, for the kids...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was singing Mama Odie's "Don't matta what you look like..." for weeks. Still singing it.