Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hearts Growing Fonder?

I'm back!

I think.

So here's the deal: I have well over 300 films and TV shows on my Netflix Instant Watch queue. A lot of those are TV shows, and some of them are movies I love that I want to watch whenever. But, the majority are films I've never seen and, for some reason, continue to not see despite being in my queue for months (and in some cases, years). So, in light of Netflix's rate hike, I've decided that I need to plow through my Netflix Instant Queue, and see as many films as I can.

See, I'm still unsure about whether I want to keep the streaming service, post the September increase, so I've decided to binge a little, and also make a little project out of it.

So here's the deal: for the next month, I will go through my Instant Watch queue, starting at the top, and FINALLY watch every movie on there (that I haven't previously seen), and then report back here. I'm calling it, "Bingeflix." It's a mash-up, like Bennifer. Or Halle Berry.

I think it sounds fun. I started yesterday with Ondine, a neat little Irish film about mermaids and liver transplants.

No set schedule for these posts, but I'll try and keep 'em regular. And short. Short is good. Short is always good.

See you in a few!

No comments: